Friday, August 8, 2014

One year from Dehradun

I can never imagine what my life would have been like if i hadnt been in dehradun. I cant believe one year has passed by since I have left UPES. And When i look back,.......I wonder.....what exactly have I gained.....other than success in ma studies......I mean with respect to friendship.....I was able to find out who were the closest of ma friends during my toughest times in my life. And one thing I have understood in life....is that you should never ever share your problems with a girl.....am not being sexist at the moment. Its just that from my experience I have understood that be it guys or girls.....No one will be the solution to the problems but you. When you try to share yourself with someone......you become vulnerable in life.
This is an advice to all those who might read this......Focus on yourself....Enjoy your life with pple whom you are absolutely sure you can trust. As for me......I am thankful to God for introducing me to friends like Nishant Sharma.......My roomie, Nakul Bishnoi.......Avijash......Sushant.....Saffan.....Siddieq......Arpo......Himanshu.....and the list goes on....

if wishes really do come true .....I really wish I was back in dehradun for good. I miss the place, the climate, the people....every single thing !!!!!!

Thank you UPES and Thank you Dehradun for the facts of life you have taught me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment