Friday, August 8, 2014

9 years Since I have been a TKM-ite

The date 8th of August marks the day when i joined TKM college of Engineering for the first time in my life. I can still remember what all has happened during that first day. Started off with a funny scene of me tripping over the bench cause thats the first time i am seeing a different set of Bench and Desk set......LOL.....followed by meeting up some good friends, new and Old.....(yeah Sajan and Pradeep for that)......After all those years.....I really wonder now......was my life in TKM the best or not .....despite the ego clashes i had with myself and some few cause of some silly matters......despite the tensions and stress i had with the studies and the competition and the constant thinking of ma career.....I always regret the fact.....that I could have had more fun.......But yet.....Being a TKM Alumni has made me understand,......that behind every path in our lives,......there is a purpose.....Sometimes it could be to enable us to meet our soul mates.....which most of us have done......sometimes it is to actually modify ourselves personality wise and to see the limitations we have in ourselves. All in all.....I am happy that even till now......with the help of facebook or Whatsapp......our classmates are all in touch.......Feels like sitting in class when we talk to each other in Whatsapp.....

So here's to those days of Enjoyment, Sadness, Happiness at TKM.....
Dedicated to ma classmates and the close ones of ma life from TKM !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment