Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dehradun........a New Place.........a new Beginning....!!!!!


17th of July 2011.......I would never forget that day......because it was the day that i reached to dehradun along with my family and friends.......

Dehradun....the place i am going to spend the rest of my 2 years. I figure it was a plan by God because i always said to mom how she wont allow me to study somewhere far or not.....Guess God replied to that question. Still I think i prefer Dehradun over UK or USA because of the less kind of pollution the place is exposed to .............. especially with respect to the place i live it..... still u know i always wondered how we as indians have missed places like dehradun. An awesome place to be in !!!!! Magnificent......Definitetly God's creation !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment