Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Year of Torture and a Year of Sadness !!!

Sometimes whatever we want in our lives we wont get.....Well Except for the lucky ones .....And i mean when they are Daaaaammnnnnn lucky in life they get what they want !!!!
2010 is a year i will never forget ....... a year of sitting in fron of computer 24 x 7 and doing clerical work plus a year of tension that i ate and ate till i gained 20 pounds.....

I mean what is life really about. Bible says that hardships in life comes so that in the end we may have success in life. But does anywhere in Bible < Not to question God> say till what extent we should have to go through the hardships ???? I dont think so !!!

Suffice to say, my "ALMOST" one year of apprenticeship training in a particular company has been one heck of a Disaster, The place was filled with negative vibes that the moment u enter the industry, u feel like u wanna take a rope and hang urself !!!! Cause that mch was the Negative vibe i had got from that place. To add to all that was the hours of day and night i spent myself in front of the computer sitting and doing all sort of clerical jobs and all those stupid works....not to brag, but am a workaholic , seriously. But unless someone teaches you clearly how to do the work , you cant do the work perfectly.

I think thats what happened here in the industry, LACK OF TRAINING ..........
I mean the guys there, they wont explain how to do the work, and no matter how hard and perfectly you do the work, they still start to mess with your head !!!

I guess what people say is true!!!!! If you wanna have the work done well, you have to do it yourself....Problem is its the opposite thats happening here.....

And so on it went till i took the last straw on 8th month and decided to quit my job or whatever you call it !!!!

And yet the sad part is , i never got to get myself involved in a job with respect to my own field !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment