Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scary Vibes !!!!!!

25/07/2011.......... I will never forget that date......
i was really excited to enter into my first Mtech process design class as with the rest of the people.......Unfortunately , the course coordinater scared the sh^%t out of me !!!!!! I mean i literally felt myself fainting down to the core of the earth......that much vibes he gave to our mind.....Its as if he was indirectly sayin to me that " You will not make it " and so on.......
attendance, assignments, good terms with everyone......U need to have all these things to achieve something in UPES........wow seriously......I was thankful for our Personality enhancement programme ........ Especially the self motivation....helped me a lot in that particular time.....No more discouragement from lecturers......BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment