Monday, January 4, 2010

Grow in Faith!!!!


This is a song that i recently heard. The name of the song is "I'm Still Yours" By Kutless.
The song goes like this....

"If You washed away my vanity
If You took away my words
If all my world was swept away
Would You be enough for me?
Would my beating heart still sing?

If I lost it all
Would my hands stay lifted
To the God who gives and takes away

If You take it all
This life You've given
Still my heart will sing to You

When my life is not what I expected
The plans I made have failed
When there's nothing left to steal me away
Will You be enough for me?
Will my broken heart still sing?

If I lost it all
Would my hands stay lifted
To the God who gives
And takes away

If You take it all
This life You've given
Still my heart
Will sing to You

Even if You take it all away
You’ll never let me go
Take it all away
But I still know

That I'm Yours
I'm still Yours

Oh, I'm Yours
I'm still Yours"

The reason why i felt emotionally attached to this song is that whenever troubles comes in my life or whenever somethin painful happens to us, we always feel stressed out and start to grumble. Obviously the resultant will be sayin something bad like God doesnt love me and so on. But Life in this world is a test which we must understand. Its like an exam of life where we r tested whether we would still be in the Lord if we lost everything we had. Job lost everything He Had in His Life but due to His faith in God He recieved back what He Lost. Thats the Power of Faith.

God says that: 'So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses'.MARK 11:22-25

So now the big question arises. How to grow in Faith...Thats a simple question and the answer is in Romans 10:17 which says that "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."......... Its a simple answer but to practice it in our life, we should definitely have another ingredient in our life and personality which is called PATIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment